UK Computer Forensics is a company that specialises in digital evidence in criminal and civil cases.
Our experts are highly experienced digital evidence investigators who have each undertaken more than 200 cases and who will provide free consultations on any aspect of computer based evidence. They have worked on a variety of cases – including
- Terrorism (including Possessing or Dissemination of Terrorist Material)
- Computer Misuse
- Breach of Acceptable Use Policies
- Indecent Images (Extreme Pornography, Possession of Indecent Images of Children, Making Indecent Images, Grooming and Distribution of Indecent Images of Children)
- Intellectual Property Theft
- Breaches of Copyright
- Various Civil/Corporate Disputes
- Virus/Malware Investigations
Computer forensic examinations can uncover a wealth of complex technical information. We are experienced at interpreting and reporting in layperson’s terms, whilst all of our reports are written so that they are admissible in a court of law. We can help you to verify another party’s findings or a defendant’s version of events, often uncovering important material previously missed.
All work undertaken by UK Computer Forensics is carried out in accordance with ACPO (Association of Chief Police Officers) guidelines.
We realise that computer terminology can be littered with difficult to understand jargon so we write our reports with the layperson in mind, making them easy to understand yet comprehensive so we don t leave you confused about the results of our investigation. We can also provide statements and reports in accordance with the Criminal Justice Act.
✓Unrivalled customer service
✓Unrivalled investigation quality
✓Unrivalled reporting excellence